"I do what I love, and I love what I do!"
Meet Dr. Cain
Dr. Cain graduated from the University of Northern Iowa with a double major in Psychology and Sociology, with an Anthropology minor. She also achieved her Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from UNI on full graduate assistantship/scholarship. Dr. Cain attended the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractic West (70% of the world’s DC’s are Palmer graduates) in San Jose, California, obtaining her Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) degree with high honors. She regularly attends continuing education classes as well as sharing ideas with other doctors and practitioners.
Dr. Cain, like other Chiropractors, works skeletally, however, she also works musculo-skeletally and specializes in Cold Laser Neurology. This comprehensive approach to patient care is what sets her treatments apart from traditional Chiropractic care. The effect of working musculo-skeletally, as well as Neurologically, achieves faster results and often is the answer to more complete injury recovery and better well-being.
Dr. Cain loves dancing, scuba diving, downhill skiing and traveling!
Honors & Awards:
• Denver Top 10 Best Chiropractors & Clinics Patient Satisfaction Award 2016
• OpenCare Patient’s Choice Award 2015
• America’s Best Chiropractors Award 2016
• America’s Best Chiropractors Award 2015
• America’s Best Chiropractors Award 2014
• America’s Best Chiropractors Award 2013
• America’s Best Chiropractors Award 2012
• Pi Tau Delta Chiropractic Honor Society 1997
• Palmer CCW Clinical Excellence Award 1997
• Palmer CCW Admissions Department Achievement Award 1997